Modern, affordable apartments for the over 55s in the heart of West Byfleet
Our Almshouse apartments sit in the heart of West Byfleet village. A short walk away you will find everything you need – shops, supermarkets, a health centre and the mainline train station.
The modern one-bedroom apartments are suitable for couples and singles. Downstairs apartments have a patio area whilst some of the first floor apartments have balconies. All are set within beautiful communal gardens.
Our apartments have been designed for independent living with the security and comfort of knowing help is at hand.
Come and find out about the community spirit and friendliness at Stoop Court and Lindley House.
- 24 one-bedroom apartments with lift access to the first floor
- Guest suite for friend or family stays
- 24/7 pull-cord alarm system
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Modern, newly-refitted kitchens and shower rooms
- Community lounge areas
- Events and activities
- Safe and secure premises
- Wellbeing calls made Monday-Friday (and weekends too if a resident is unwell)
- Caring staff on site 9.30am-3pm, Monday-Friday
- Community laundry facilities
- Parking on site
- Housing Benefit claimants welcome
- All apartments and communal areas are non-smoking (a smoking area is available outside)
Priority is given to people who currently live in Byfleet or West Byfleet and who are in need and do not own their own property in the UK or overseas.
How do I apply?
For further information please contact our Almshouse Manager: 01932 340431 or by email.
What is the process?
After receiving your application, the Almshouse Manager will arrange a home visit to assess your need. If you meet our criteria, the Almshouse Manager will put forward your application to the Trustees for approval. If you are successful, you will be put on a waiting list until a suitable apartment becomes available. The Almshouse Manager must also be satisfied that residents are able to live independent lives and look after themselves.
Our sheltered accommodation is subject to a financial assessment and awarded at the discretion of the Trustees.